We are hiring!
Farmers’ Markets and Events Manager
Are you passionate about local made healthy food? Do you like interacting with people? Would you like to earn some money on a side with a potential for a full time job? If yes, then we would like to encourage you to apply. We currently sell at the following Farmer’s Markets in Baltimore:
- Pikesville Market (Tuesdays 2:00pm-6:00pm)
- Crofton Farmers Market (Wednesdays 3:00pm-7:00pm)
- NSA FANX Farmers Market (Thursday 10:00am-1:00pm)
- NSA OPS Farmers Market (Fridays 10:00am-1:00pm)
- 32nd Street/Waverly Market (Saturdays, 7:00-12:00)
- Fells Point Farmers Market (Saturdays, 7:30-12:30)
- Olney Farmers Market (Sundays 9-1pm)
- Ideal candidate would be passionate about healthy eating and aware of the reasons why people choose to go vegan, eat raw and unprocessed food.
- You need to have a drivers license and a car that can fit canopy, table and products. For example, Mazda 3 hatchback fits everything needed for a market setup.
- Our kitchen is located on York Rd, that’s where you would need to pick up the products in the morning before the market.
You can apply to work at one, several or all markets.
The pay will be a combination of a daily rate + commission on sales.
Production Team Members
We are also looking for kitchen help to work anytime between 7pm-7am and/or weekends.
PR/Social Media Intern
Are you interested in a hands-on internship experience, where you can combine passion and potential? Wholesome Nibbles can offer you an exciting opportunity to apply your education or past experiences in a roll-up-your sleeves-and-get-stuck-in food start-up setting, while gaining valuable industry knowledge and transferable skills. It is a for-credit internship opportunity (approximately 15-20 hours a week), where the intern will partner with the owners to accomplish impactful company tasks and projects. Flexible hours.
How to Apply
Email your qualifications (Resume), availability and position you are applying for to [email protected]
Leave your comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Lisa from Rasa Juice Shop sent me some of your balls for a birthday present and I’m in love! I just ordered several boxes to be sent to Pittsburgh! Thanks!